Octominer, Chinese mining hardware and accessories company, presented Octominer B8Plus 8 PCIe Slot Mining Motherboard — Intel 3855u CPU, which is available on backorder. The motherboard is powered by the 6 PIN power connectors and it has 8 full size 16X PCIe slots and an integrated Intel Celeron 3855U processor. An owner can plug 8 graphics cards directly onto the board without any need for risers.
No more need to mess around with risers and cables just directly plug the GPUs onto the board and start mining. This board is very reliable and energy efficient.
- Motherboard : support 8*Pcie 16x
- Embedded 6th gen Intel® Celeron® Processor 3855U
- CPU cooler integrated on the board
- Support 8pcs AMD470/480/570/580 or Nvidia P106/P104/1060/1070/1070TI/1080/1080TI
- Support SO-DIMM DDR4 up to 8GB RAM (Laptop memory)
- Ports: 2x USB, 1x VGA, 1x RJ45 Network
- Support server style power supply and ATX PSU
- Board dimensions: 46 X 18 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
Octominer B8Plus is suitable for any Nvidia or AMD GPU that is 4.5 cm or thinner, the company said.
The motherboard works on Windows 10 and all Linux based operating systems like ETHOS, SMOS, HIVE OS, PIMP OS and any other Linux based OS.
The price of the motherboard is $199.00. Octominer uses DHL express shipping for most of its products. The boards with the new mining motherboards will be shipped out between February 5 and 8 February.
- Bitcointalk discussion