OK is a hybrid cryptocurrency that started with PoW mining on November 2014 to then turn into a full Proof of stake currency. OK requires 10 confirmations for transactions, the block time is 72 seconds, the staking times are: min 8 hours - max 1 year, and the stakes require 64 confirmations.
According to the official Okcash Block Reward Halving Countdown, the Next Okcash block staking/mining reward will halve on block number 1,523,771, which will approximately occur on March 9 2018 at 20:20:36. The yearly coin percentage reward will decrease from 10% to 5% yearly over the staked coins.
At the moment of press these are the main parameters of Okcash:
- Approximate block generation time: 72 seconds
- Approximate blocks generated per day: 1195.020746888
- Difficulty: 637,311
- Okcash inflation rate per annum: 10.00%
- Okcash inflation rate per annum at next block halving event: 5.00%
- Approximate OK coins generated per day: 10,755
- Actual Staking/Mining Percentage: 10.00 % / Year
- Total OK coins in circulation: 73,862,747
- Total OK coins to ever be produced: 105,000,000
- Percentage of total OK coins mined: 70.3455%