OKEx Bitcoin exchange, charged holders of Bitcoin Cash with BCHABC and BCHSV coins. Bidding for each asset is available in pairs with Tether USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum and OKB token.
Note that futures, margin trading and fiat pairs will remain unavailable for new assets. The withdrawal of coins is also closed indefinitely.
In turn, the Kraken exchange assigned the BCH ticker to the Bitcoin ABC chain, but also made a decision on the listing of Bitcoin SV (BSV).
WARNING: Bitcoin SV does NOT meet Kraken’s usual listing requirements. It should be seen as an extremely high risk investment. There are many red flags that traders should be aware of:
- No known wallets supporting replay protection (be careful!)
- No support in major block explorers
- Miners apparently subsidized or operating at a loss
- Representatives threatening and openly hostile toward other chains
- Chain’s survival may be mutually exclusive with other chains
- Supply is temporarily constrained because of limited wallet support
- Some large holders have indicated they’d be dumping everything ASAP
- Kraken has done only very minimal code review
Custodial losses taken on due to attacks originating from nChain or its affiliates will be socialized among all BSV holders on Kraken. Given the volatile state of the network and threats that have been made, Kraken cannot guarantee perfect custody of BSV.
BSV trading will be available in pairs with Bitcoin, fiat USD and Euro.
Meanwhile, the BSV rate in the last 24 hours fell by almost 30%, dropping below $ 90.