An object-relational database management system with an emphasis on extensibility and standards compliance.
PgBackMan is a tool for managing PostgreSQL logical backups created with
It is designed to manage backups from thousands of databases running in multiple PostgreSQL nodes, and it supports a multiple backup server topology.
This new update provides some new features and fixes bugs from version 1.1.0. Source files, RPM and DEB files are available at GitHub.
- Add dbname exception field to "register snapshot definition"
- Add dbname exception field to "register backup definitions"
- Possibility of defining multiple snapshots definitions in one command
- Update "show pgbackman config" to show more information
- Define a default backup server in all backup servers inputs.
- Possibility of generating CSV and JSON output with all show_* pgbackman commands
- Refactor the code used to manage command line parameters and define new parameters.
- Automatic compression of cluster type backups if gzip is available.
- New command to move backup definitions between backup servers.
- Add support for postgreSQL 9.
Migration to 1.2.0
Upgrade to new version is always important task and it has to be complited very carefully. You can have more info at this section.
- "show job queues" view does not show the right domain for pgsql_nodes.
- Backup definitions of type CLUSTER getting DELETE status.