The capital of Portugal is going to welcome the participants of the Asset Backed Crypto Summit on May 16–17 at Casino Estoril. The event is organized as a three-section conference that will include a "Welcome Cocktail" gathering at sunset of May 16, the "Main Event" at the casino with projects outline and topics discussion during the day of May 17 and a "Closing Ceremony" after-party in the latter half of Day 2.
The list of topics of the agenda is as follows:
- Social media and the rise of Blockchain
- Blockchain and Economic Development: Hype vs. Reality
- Ensuring a Secure Internet of the Future
- Blockchain for Digital Advertising
- How can AI be used in a blockchain?
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Asset backed cryptos /Wind backed cryptos
- Tokens and valuation
- How to fix scalability and high volatility issue on Blockchain
- Are the glory days of banks ending with blockchain?
There is a showcase of the projects based on multiple value assets spanning across the industries of fossil fuels, precious metals, renewable energy, precious stones, real estate, currency and commodities.