Large-scale event dedicated to global crypto traffic that is going to revolutionize project development and ICOs is kicking off in the heart of Czech Republic once again. Following last year's success as the event was acknowledged as a solid ground for long-term business and intercommunal relationships, CRAC aims to be a regular event. This year Prague will again play host to the conference on April 23-24. The venue is Industrial Palace in Prague ready to accept 1000+ attendees.
The event will comprise of preparty, afterparty and C level executive dinner. During the conference every ICO founder will be able to address a board of marketing experts to try to get exclusive deals on-site including promotion, consulting and free traffic. Agenda of the event is as follows:
- 10:00 | There is more to Blockchain than affiliates know. First-hand use cases.
- 10:30 | MAX KRUPYSHEV (CUBITS)
- 11:00 | NIV ABRAMOVICH (STX)
- 11:30 | Talk about the challenges of mass cryptocurrency adoption in the context of ease-of-use, security and regulation and how these things are changing now.
- 13:30 | ZACH MURRAY (SAIFU)
- 14:00 | ICOs, Crypto Exchanges and CFDs –Legal Challenges and Solutions You Shouldn’t Miss!
- 14:30 | Outlining the ICO market future with blockchain crowdfunding.
- 15:00 | KONSTANTIN KATSEV (TrueFlip)
- 15:30 | Forensic technology as a staple for healthy ICO environment. Why Blockchain needs protection.
- 16:00 | ICO Cyber Threats. Protection from 5 different angles of attack.