Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new Frontend news digest.
Biggest news in Python world this week is a realse of the Python 3.8. Also, beginners will be able to get familiar with meta-programming and Emacs editor, new Django version and other things are enlighten too.
- Meta-Programming in Python
Small, but full-fledged guide about decorators and meta-classes
- Emacs: The Best Python Editor?
Guide for a started on the popular Python editor
- How to Read SAS Files in Python With Pandas
With this guide, you will learn how to read SAS (.sas7bdat) files in Python, and how to write a SAS file to CSV using Pandas and
- Cool New Features in Python 3.8
Learn about some of the biggest changes in the new language update.
- Thousands of Scientific Papers May Be Invalid Due to Misunderstanding Python
It was assumed that
glob.glob() returns a sorted list of files, but it doesn’t; this led to huge amount of issues in several published scientific paper
- Binning Data With Pandas qcut And cut
This post explains the differences between the two commands and when and how to use each.
- Top Three Mistakes With K-Means Clustering During Data Analysis
Close look on 3 cases where KMC algorithm does not perform well or may produce unintuitive results
- Python 3.8.0 Released
New release contains assignment expressions, positional-only arguments and more.
- Django 3.0 beta 1 released
Another update of the popular Python framework.
- PyPy V7.2 Released
A new rease of Python implementation on Python (C, like original one) brings lot of new features, such as ARM aarch64 support, new JSON decoder, sandboxing makes a return, etc