Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new "snaky" programming news digest.
Learn how the Omer’s team found and fixed a performance regression, how to manage static files with Flask, WhiteNoise, and Amazon CloudFront, less known modules of Python standart library and more.
- Build a Mobile App With the Kivy Python Framework
Learn how to create a mobile\desktop app with Python and the Kivy GUI framework.
- Traffic Sign Classification With Keras and Deep Learning
Create your our 95% accuray traffic sign recognizer with Keras and Deep Learning.
- How We Spotted and Fixed a Performance Degradation in Our Python Code
See how Omer’s team found and fixed a performance regression introduced by a switch from Celery to RQ.
- Serving Static Files From Flask With WhiteNoise and Amazon CloudFront
Learn how to manage static files with Flask, WhiteNoise, and Amazon CloudFront.
- Less Known Bits of the Python Standard Library
Couple of less known modules that may be useful.
- Using Dunder Methods to Refine Your Data Model
Learn how to use this Python feature by telling of a short story.
LocalStack gives an easy-to-use test/mocking framework for developing Cloud applications.
- Awesome Robotic Tooling
A bunch of powerful robotic resources and tools for professional robotic development with ROS in C++ and Python.
It helps you track conferences and meetups on your terminal!