Hello all! Hope you are doing fine! Here's the Python News digest. Enjoy!
Today, newbies will learn about Python Float(), how to use Qt5 library of built-in widgets to build your applications, 5 steps to learn Python in a proper way and many other things. And a preview of the freshest PyCharm will be interesting for skilled guys
- Python 3.7.3 : Using the flask - part 008.
8th part of the tutorial that will show you how to understand the flash method and fix exceptions.
- Python Float()
This tutorial explains Python float() method in detail
- Using Qt5's library of built-in widgets to build your applications
Part of getting started with PyQt5 guide series, which talks about the Qt5 library of widgets to develop your own apps
- Inheritance and Composition: A Python Guide
Great article forthe newbies that will give everything student need to know about inheritance and composition in Python
- 5 Steps to Learning Python the Right Way
Handy tips for those who learn Python, both for complete amateurs and those who are going to improve their level
- "Python Oddities Explained" - Trey Hunner (PyCon AU 2019)
- "Goodbye Print Statements, Hello Debugger!" - Nina Zakharenko (PyCon AU 2019)
- Python standard library: dict.keys, dict.values, and dict.items
- sphinxcontrib.datatemplates 0.5.0
An extension for Sphinx to render parts of reStructuredText pages from data files in formats like JSON, YAML, etc
- PyCharm 2019.2.1 Preview
Preview of the newest version of popular Python IDE
- Build Your Own Knowledge Graph With Zincbase - Episode 223
Tom Grek from Versatile, AI enthusiast, talks about using Zincbase for creating personal knowledge graph.