Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new Frontend news digest.
Learn about hash tables, adding maps to django webapp with and about fast HTTP clients. Also, long podcast will give you the tips on how to "win" interview on Python tech vacancy.
- Hash tables
Learn about hash tables are, why they are being used them, and how they’re used to implement dictionaries in the most popular Python interpreter: CPython.
- Building a Python C Extension Module
Tutorial that will show you how to create Python interfaces in C and other things.
- How to Add Maps to Django Web App Projects with Mapbox
Instruction on how to add maps and location-based data to your web applications using Mapbox.
- Write your own DNS server in Python hosted on Kubernetes
Tutorial with code example on the topic, mentioned in the header
- Python and fast HTTP clients
Big guide on HTTP clients in Python
- PyPy’s New JSON Parser
Article covers the decisions that were made to develop the new and improved parser.
- Six Django template tags not often used in tutorials
Covers "unpopular" template tags for Django
- The Numbers, They Lie
They really do?
- Is Rectified Adam (RAdam) Actually Better Than Adam (optimizer)?
*spoiler* According to author's 24 experiemnts - no.
- Winning the Python software interview
James Timmins from RealPython talks what to do at software interview.