Radar Relay is a relayer that uses the 0x protocol to host an off-chain order book of individually signed orders, while not being an exchange, as relayers display and manage orders but do not hold assets or execute trades themselves.
On January 18 Radar Relay announced that in addition to supporting MetaMask, it added support for Ledger hardware wallets stating that Ledger is a secure, trusted, and widely available hardware wallet on the market.
Radar Relay Ledger Wallet integration
The users who want to integrate Radar Relay and Ledger Wallet should:
- Connect their Ledger hardware wallet to the computer
- Enter PIN code to unlock the device
- Open the Ethereum Application on the Ledger
- Open the wallet drawer on the Radar Relay app
- Select the Ledger radio button at the top of the drawer and follow the instructions
- Use the dropdown to set which Ledger address they want to use
- Click the enable toggle next to a token
- Choose the gas price they would like to use with the slider that appears and click the create transaction button
- Confirm the transaction on the Ledger
Moreover, Radar Relay reported adding a new marketplace selection that allows users to choose between token pair denominations, where WETH and DAI are currently available.
Earlier today we have reported that wallet manufacturer Ledger raised $75 000 000 during series B investment round.