Greetings! I hope your week went great! Here's new Frontend news digest.
In this digest, you will learn how to improve your procedural code, how to deploy apps to to IBM cloud with Tekton, how to use Immer to manage your React state and much more!
- Ruby on Rails Developer Series: Creating a Docker Container Around Your Application
In the 3rd part of this tutorial you will learn how to add a Docker container to our application so we can deploy our packaged application on a server
- Ruby double splat (**) operator cheatsheet
Everything you need to know about the Ruby ** operator in the form a text note
- How to store large JSON in PostgreSQL with Rails Attributes API
Another time everything is understandable from the header
- Keeping OSS documentation in check with docsify, Lefthook, and friends
Experienced Ruby developer wrote an article on how valuable documeation for open source is and shared a story of his way to open source documentation in a proper way
Overview of the Ruby gem, command line client and a server to print invoices fast.
- Multiple jQuery vulnerabilities in RDoc
An article about the Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) in jQuery shipped with RDoc which bundled in Ruby and their workarounds
New update of Ruby branch 2.4.x
The update for the 2.5.x branch came right after.
And another Ruby update
- How to use Multiple Databases in Rails 6.0 Screencast Episode