What is Distributed?
Distributed 2018 is the result of three industry leaders bridging the gap between Eastern and Western blockchain initiatives and unlocking the power of a global decentralized ecosystem.
- Expand Your Network
- Decentralization means globalization — connect with innovators from each corner of the globe.
- Gain Valuable Insights
- Learn about trends and concepts fueling the most innovative projects in the industry.
- Drive Business Objectives
- Programs aren’t oversold, giving your strategic initiatives an opportunity to stand out.
- Develop Technical Knowledge
- Gain a complete understanding of the hottest technical concepts coming to distributed ledger technology.
There will be 80+ speakers at Distributed 2018. For example:
Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Emi Yoshikawa, Director, Joint Venture Partnership at Ripple
Patrick Byrne, CEO at Overstock, Executive Chairman at tZero
Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director at Hyperledger
Yorke Rhodes, Global Business Strategist, Blockchain & Identity at Microsoft
The even will take 2 days, from 8 am to 5 pm on July 19 and from 8 am to 5 pm on July 20. It will have talks, networking, reports and many other interesting stuff!
Get your tickets!