The Seamless Conference and Exhibition will be held in Cape Town, South Africa on March 5 - 6, 2018. The conference will take place in a Cape Town International Convention Centre, covering such crucial topic as the future of payments, e-commerce and retail.
The Seamless Conference will unite product demonstrators, industry leading exhibitors, bringing seminars, Seamless e-commerce University, and networking app.
- Product demonstrators: 30 minute demonstrations and walk away with new ideas and knowledge on the latest and greatest products and solutions in the payments, ecommerce and retail indutries.
- Networking app: attendees will be able to connect and network with the sponsors and exhibitors who are changing African commerce as we know it. The participants should download the app and pre-arrange their meetings for the full 2 days.
- Seminars: the expert speakers will be giving free sessions that will provide insight, showcase innovation, share best practice and discuss ideas to enable change. The seat should be booked in advance.
- Seamless e-commerce university: structured around the “How To’s” of running a successful online business, this is an unparalled learning opportunity that will give participants the tools to run a successful online business.
- Industry leading exhibitors: the attendees will be able to meet world renowed companies who are driving the future of commerce, ranging from multinational corporations to emerging start-ups.
The headline speakers include Babs Ogundeyi (Founder & CEO at KUDI), Bade Adesemowo
(Co-Founder & CTO at SocialLender), Fabian Kasi (Managing Director at Centenary Bank), Farzam Ehsani (Blockchain Lead at FOUNDeRY), Jonanthan Ayache (General Manager at UBER), Michael Van Straaten (CEO ay Verimark), and many more.