StocksExchange is a worldwide exchange, and a market where users can invest in any business worldwide using cryptocurrencies or fiat money. On the worldwide stock exchange market, businesses can issue their stocks, assets, or tokens on major established crypto platforms, sell them, do business, and pay dividends to stock holders.
On February 13 StocksExchange has announced in its official Twitter account that it will delist tokens due to the low volume of transactions.
The following tokens will be removed from the exchange on February 19, 2018:
- ETHCA (Price on Crypto Bridge: 0.001 BTC = 110.039 ETHCA)
- TOTN (Price on CoinsMarkets: 0.000000029 BTC = 1 TOTN)
- DRIP (Price on IDEX: 0.00009 ETH = 1 DRIP)
- PFR (Price on IDEX: 0.00011499 ETH = 1 PFR)
- BOLD (Price on Stocks.Exchange: 0.00000204BTC = 1 BOLD)
- ANT (Price on Bittrex: 0,00048509 BTC = 1 ANT)
- XGT (Token price: $0.1)
- XCPO (Price on Cryptopia: 0,00001435 BTC)
- NXS (Price on Bittrex: 0,00026375 BTC)
Stocks.Exchange reported that its orders currently work slowly and the exchange promised to fix this problem once for all in next few days.