Synereo is designed to allow direct and platform agnostic monetization of original content posted on the net. WildSpark is a tool released by Synereo, which works as a distributed meta-layer on top of existing media hubs and social networks, where users are incentivized to reward both creators and curators directly with AMP.
The major update of WildSpark will be released on February 13, 2018, shifting it from an extension into a full web application.
- Threaded commenting system for each piece of content, with in-browser notifications facilitating an ongoing discussion
- Support for content from various platforms in addition to YouTube, including text, music, images, and GIFs
- Amplifying content, with the recipients getting AMPs, using any type of currency – crypto and fiat
- Creating personal profiles, building a unique WildSpark identity
- Earning rewards for referring people to sign up and use WildSpark
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of Synereo:
Average price: $0,339945
Market cap: $27 962 626
24h volume: $766 565