The capital of Israel is selected for Cryptocurrency Conference that will occur on April 26 at Hotel Dan Panorama venue. This conference is going to be all about law and regulation in cryptocurrency world. It is dedicated to practical and theoretical issues that need to be addressed in the near future. Leading figures from around the globe will discuss the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The topics to be discussed include general overview of cryptocurrency regulation, legal challenges and regulations of exchanges, crypto wallets, brokers etc., ICOs regulations and legal challenges, taxation of cryptocurrencies and ICOs, cryptocurrencies and banks.
The agenda is as follows:
- 8:00 AM | Registration and coffee
- 8:45 AM | General overview of cryptocurrency regulation
- 9:45 AM | Legal Challenges and Regulations of Exchanges, Crypto Wallets, Brokers etc.
- 11:00 ~ 11:30 AM | Coffee break
- 11:30 AM | ICOs – Regulations and Legal Challenges
- 1:00 ~ 2:00 PM | Lunch break
- 2:15 PM | Taxation of Cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- 3:30 PM | Coffee Break
- 3:45 PM | Cryptocurrencies and Banks – "Friends or Foes"
The event is sponsored by Bits of Gold and Moneta International.