The banks existing nowadays do not fully resond to all modern consumers' demands as they are the tools for depositing users' money, having a means of payment, saving or financing for future projects. Users can check the latest transactions, scrutinize bank charges, anticipate future expenses and check the available balance, but in reality they want more, for instance, a tool that takes into account the future, such as the rise of cryptocurrencies. Hush has the ambition to go much further, and to provide services that respond to societal changes in recent years.
What is Hush?
Hush is developing a project of a regulated, participative and tokenized neobank that offers users simplified services for placing and using the money in currencies or cryptocurrencies. Hush’s ambition is to create the first regulated, participative and tokenized model for simplified services so that users cans use their money in fiat and/or crypto-currencies. Hush is a neobank that has been created by Éric Charpentier, ex-fonder of Morning which is also a neobank.
The aim of Hush is to federate an active community of users, offering them a regulated model in order to develop a daily utilization of crypto-currencies/euro, and opening new perspectives to the inexperienced users about the crypto-currencies sector as well as enjoying an innovating mobile bank service using fiat.
The increased usage of crypto-currencies, especially the Initial Coin Offerings (raising money through tokens), opens new perspectives in order to transform the traditional banking model, supported by users’ community which will allow to innovate as well as ensure a longlasting economical independence.
Hush will propose several functionalities in accordance with users’ expectations with the Premium model, and particularly:
- Opening accounts by invitation or sponsoring programs with the users’ initiative
- A Premium payment card including a reinforced security and an innovating usage
- A crypto wallet in order to safely manage user’s investments
- An instantaneous conversion service of crypto-currencies with the possibility for the users to spend their money whenever they want
- Proposition of proactive insurances
- An account project for users so that they can finance and realize their project and fix objectives for themselves
Hush Ambassador Program
Hush Ambassador program tends to reward the participation of users holders of USH Token through a badge mechanism qualifying different levels of engagement. Those badges will be distributed monthly on the activity base related to:
- The loyalty use of Hush services overtime which will bring to their users the first rewards
- The engagement in recommendation, the referral system or other marketing actions
- The participation of the users in the ongoing amelioration of services or the proposition of innovative ideas
- The functional contributions in the technical development through bug bounty program
- The challenges in the community animation, with variable contents ensuring a maximal participation
Hush Rewards Program
USH tokens are created to provide several services to the holders:
- A participative and contributive voice in Hush project
- A payment method proposed by Hush, in which paying a Hush service with USH Token brings a 50% reduction on commissions
- A reward tool thanks to a loyalty and engagement program Hush Ambassador
- A reward of the contributive activity and the use of Hush services in order to redistribute USH Tokens to the most active users in Hush’s Ambassador program.
Hush Token Sale Information
Sales dates. Pre-sale. from Jan 22, 2018 to Feb 11, 2018
ICO. from Feb 12, 2018 to Mar 4, 2018
Token price. €0.70
Accepted currencies. ETH, BTC
Hard cap. €10M
Hush Token Allocation
- Kazem Tabrizi - a partner of Tenzing, a consulting firm in operational strategy
- Pierre Storrer - a specialist in banking law and in payment services law, who assists national and international operators, banking and alternative institutions
- Nazim Morera - co-Founder of BitConseil, expert in digital, marketing and distributed registry protocols
- Denys Chalumeau - entrepreneur of the French Internet, foundee of bdnet.com, billetreduc.com, promovacances.com, and SeLoger.com
- Sébastien Bourguignon - a manager in an IT consulting firm and is an expert in digitization and blockchain, author of the white paper "#80PortraitDeStartuper" and the book "Portraits of startupers - 2017 edition" published by Maxima
- Executive Summary
- Terms of USH Sale