As it was announced on January 24 in the official account of Justin Sun, the founder of TRON, its first beta version Exodus will be released on March 31 of 2018 with UTXO-based trading models as one of the core functions.
TRON’s First Beta Version — Exodus Will Be Launched on March 31 2018. Core function: 1. UTXO-based trading models 2. 1000+TPS with PoS-based TBFT consensus mechanism 3. 10e-6 TRX/TX 4. #TRON virtual machine (TVM) 5. Java 6. Provide common ABCI https://t.co/bmxlLD4tje
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) 23 January 2018
TRON reportedly integrated the advantages of multiple blockchain systems and proposed and realized the following functions:
- UTXO-based trading models: history of transactions can be tracked through the public ledger, and UTXO boots concurrent processing capability and enhances network performance
- PoS-based TBFT consensus mechanism: it adjusts the account takers of a transaction according to the speed and delay of the block allowing to reach over 1 thousand transactions per second
- Ultra-low fee transfer
- TRON virtual machine (TVM): it should provide secure execution environment for smart contract byte-code
- Smart contracts written in programming languages: they should be compiled into TVM byte-code with TRON compiler for high execution performance
- Application BlockChain Interface: consensus engine and Blockchain state machine loosely-coupled architecture
- Distributed network management and monitoring utilities: ability to visualize TRON operations and performance to easily track the status and potential risks
The launch of main net this time will be a vital node in TRON’s development history. But this won’t be an end. We believe in the three major values, which are also the foundation for Internet 4.0: trustworthy decentralized applications, block chain enabled smart contracts and digital values that everyone can access and distribute.
At the moment of press, these are main market parameters of TRON:
- Average price: $0,071419
- Marketcap: $4 695 650 434
- 24h volume: $434 049 000