Features of Fusion.js
- Support for ECMAScript 2017 and JSX.
- Separation of packages.
- Hot reboot in development mode.
- Server-side development using the Koa.js.
- Server-side processing and using async.
- Packet analysis tools.
- Universal processing for server and browser.
- Use the fusion-core package to create a common entry point.
Fusion.js uses React and Redux libraries, command line, Koa server and webpack / babel transpiler. Plug-ins allow you to create single-page applications, and also simplify control over the execution of code. For testing in Jest, Enzyme and Puppeteer, the framework received the necessary environment and integration utilities. You can download the software from the GitHub repository.
Uber is not the first time to release open source software. In June 2018, the company introduced a set of tools for large-scale geodatabase visualization kepler.gl.