Creating an arbitrary number of companies
The ability for users to create an arbitrary number of their companies and invite new users to them;
Cloud Continuous Integration service.
- Monthly free 100 minutes are now canceled;
- 5$ bonus when payment card is binded;
- Added "Wizard" during the installation process;
- Payment card binding is now mandatory;
Changes in the language pack collector
Abandoned aptly (deb package collector) in favor of deb-s3
- Latest version of PHP is now supported;
- Language is now added to Settings and interface;
- Language support is now added at the task launch level (linking the startup script);
The ability to connect different versions of third-party services (postgresql, mongodb, elasticsearch etc ...) is now added
Possiblity to sign up for a technical interview
When adding a project, it is now possible to sign up for a technical interview via the service calendly.com.
In software engineering, continuous integration (CI) is the practice of merging all developer working copies to a shared mainline several times a day. There are a lot of different continious integration solutions with strong and weak sides.
Take part in the survey of our portal. Which Continuous integration system do you use?