The Crypto42 Token Investment Summit 2018 is a networking event focused on the defining, trading, valuing. accounting, auditing and tax issues around cryptoassets. Crypto42 Token Investment Summit 2018 is calling upon international business professionals from blockchain based enterprises including CEO’s, auditors, accountants, venture capitalists, investors, regulators, attorneys & developers to network and collaborate to join the discussions. The summit will be held in Vienna, Austria on April 16. The summit is organized by FinTech Academy in cooperation with German Blockchain Association and University of Economics.
The agenda goes as follows:
- 8:00 - 10:15 | session 1: welcome and status of the token market
- 10:30 - 11:40 | session 2: status quo token regulation and industry impact
- 11:40 - 12:30 | session 3: investment schemes and investors protection
- 13:15 - 14:10 | session 4: FinTech and Digital Innovation - New EU Action Plan for the European FinTech Sector
- 14:10 - 15:30 | session 5: how to value tokens?
- 15:45 - 16:45 | session 6: how to account for and how to tax tokens
- 16:45 - 17:45 | session 7: the vc perspective
- 17:45 | session 8: wrap-up and outlook
Registered participants can join for free (beverages included)