Waves was designed to address the shortcomings of existing blockchains, with custom token creation and management. Whilst there are several blockchain platforms that allow users to create custom tokens, these all have various flaws for mainstream users.
Waves is developing Token Launcher and successfully implementing its updates.
Token Launcher Waves
Token Launcher features:
- No smart contracts required
- No programming experience needed
- No code audit required, minimising overheads
- No maintenance or monitoring needed
- Tokens can be launched in a few seconds
- It costs just 1 WAVES to launch a new token
- Tokens can be traded immediately on Waves exchange
The Waves team has already updated the token launcher with a new interface and new functionality, but by March 8 of 2018, Waves should include token burning and additional token issuance to the UI. Later in 2018, a mass-distribution function will be added which should allow issuers to send their tokens to many addresses at once.