WebStorm 2017.2.1 is now available. It brings over 70 fixes and improvements: https://t.co/FQLKfJpjaD
— JetBrains WebStorm (@WebStormIDE) August 2, 2017
- Angular, React, Vue.js and Meteor support
- Smart Editor
- Convenient navigation and search
- Easy debugging, testing and tracing
- Seamless tool integration
What's new in version 2017.2.1?
- Karma integration now properly sees changes when re-compiling the code
- React render method is no longer marked as static
- Flow: auto import now works for types; support for union optional type as arrow function return type
- Auto import for React components now works in .tsx files
- Tab limit can again be set to 1
- Errors from ESLint are now highlighted in .vue files
- Debugging React Native apps: you can now use Chrome as a debugging backend instead of Node.js 8
You can learn more of create issues in the Release Notes.