Graphcool is an open-source backend development framework to develop and deploy production-ready GraphQL microservices. With Graphcool you can design your data model and have a production ready GraphQL API online in minutes.
The framework integrates with cloud-native serverless functions and is compatible with existing libraries and tools like GraphQL.js and Apollo Server. Graphcool comes with a CLI and a Docker-based runtime which can be deployed to any server or cloud.
The framework provides powerful abstractions and building blocks to develop flexible, scalable GraphQL backends:
- GraphQL database to easily evolve your data schema & migrate your database
- Flexible auth using the JWT-based authentication & permission system
- Realtime API using GraphQL Subscriptions
- Highly scalable architecture enabling asynchronous, event-driven flows using serverless functions
- Works with all frontend frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular
You can learn more here: