OpenZeppelin is a library for writing secure Smart Contracts on Ethereum.
With OpenZeppelin, you can build distributed applications, protocols and organizations:
- using common contract security patterns
- in the Solidity language.
According to the developers, these are main advatages of OpenZeppelin framework:
- Focused on security
- Using industry standard contract security patterns and best practices.
- Modular approach
- Simple code, only basics. Easy collaboration and auditing.
- Open source
- Community driven. Used by multiple organizations and individuals.
Also, according to the team, $1.5B worth of digital assets powered by OpenZeppelin smart contracts.
Learn more at GitHub.