The capital city of India is hosting World Satoshi Summit on May 12–13 at J.W.Marriott, Aerocity. The purpose of the event is for the students, entrepreneurs, blockchain enthusiasts, blockchain developers and influencers to gather in one place and exchange ideas. The conference will also allow attendees to:
- network with the best blockchain influencers;
- through Nova Stride startups from all around the globe will receive an opportunity to pitch to a panel of investors comprising of VCs, Angels, HNIs and investment banks;
- learn from the best traders about crypto-trading;
- participate in workshops on doing an ICO and mine cryptocurrency;
- hear the case studies of corporate application of the blockchain;
- discuss how governments are using blockchain
Among the notable speakers, there will be æternity founder Yanislav Malahov, Everledger CEO and founder Leanne Kemp, Ripple Global Head Dilip Rao, Microsoft DIrector of Engineering Ross Smith, Cashaa CEO and founder Kumar Gaurav and many others. The full agenda of the summit can be found here.